Sunday, July 10, 2016

Thank you Gina K

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Do you ever save something for a rainy day? Like gift cards? I won a Gina K gift card from a previous Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and I put it away for a rainy day. Life happened and then all of the sudden I remembered. Actually, I saw these really fabulous new Coffee Sets by Gina K While I was blog hopping and I was like, "Oh yeah, I have a gift card!!!" Well I went to use the gift card and it wouldn't go through, it had been in the rainy day file for a while. So I decided to message their customer services and do you know by the next day, they had fixed the gift card code for me? Excellent customer service and I am so excited with these fabulous stamp sets!!!


OMGosh I am so excited, I have so many wonderful new Coffee stamps sets to use on my next break!!! 

Holly



No comments: