Monday, July 11, 2016

Sunny Wishes

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Well, I did not mean to spend the whole day stamping, lol, but I did. Last day of Stay-Cation and I made the most of it. I didn't even make what I originally intended, but you know, I go with the flow and before I know it, I  have three cards.

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Oceans of Love!
MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 16
MFT - Lush Lagoon Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black; Tangelo; Cantaloupe
Copic Markers N-1 through N-6
Gelly Roll White
Mini Splats Stencil by The Crafters Workshop

When I saw these Oceans of Love stamps, I was head over heels in love with the images. Apparently I was not the only one, they sold out quickly!  But I was able to get them on the second go-around. I'm really glad I did. Am I the only one still using brads? Since the enamel dots came out and sequins became all the rage, I have hardly seen brads being used. Well, I used some of mine anyway, they just went perfect for the port hole. This little guy makes me miss the beach even more.

I hope you are all having a fabulous Monday!

Thanks for checking in and leaving me a comment.

Holly

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is gorgeous! Love that image and your fab porthole design. Very cool! Hugs, Wends xoxo