Monday, July 11, 2016

My Fintastic Friends

Hi Stampers and Friends,

Last one today, maybe last one in a while....

Some Odd Girl - Under the Sea Mae
MFT - Wave Die
MFT - Blue Prints 16
Copic Markers
Memento Black
S.U. woodgrain background
White embossing powder
MFT Lush Lagoon ink
yellow brads from my stash


I just love this little Sea Horse! I have other Some Odd Girl stamps as well that are just waiting to get inky. I am not sure if I ever inked one of them up. So today I was rummaging through my stash and decided he would fit well on the left over circles I had from a previous card today. I also had a mishap sitting on my desk and decided to use it as the background. I inked whisper white craft ink on Kraft colored paper and it didn't work so well. So then I added white embossing powder and heat set it. Nope, not loving the result. So then I ran my Lush Lagoon over that and while it was not really suited for the project I had in mind, I decided to set it aside. Well, today I decided it would go well with the other colors and the little sea creature. And there you have it. 

Okay, time for me to clean up my mess and get ready for work tomorrow and School very soon. I had a wonderful day in my scrappy world. 

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a kind comment. 

Holly

5 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

This is darling, he's a cutie!

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, how cute. I love the sweet little image and the porthole is perfect for it.

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Holly! So sweet and darling!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

SUPER cute Holly!! Love that wee Seahorse and that gorgeous porthole design. Fabby papers and cute sentiment. Hugs, Wends xoxo

wannabcre8tive said...

Hope all is well with you.