Sunday, July 10, 2016

Best of Luck

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Well, here it is, late at night and I am trying to get all my things done and get organized for class next week. I kept wanting to take a pic of this card during the day, but alas, it is so hard to find time, lol.

Carta Bella Old World Travel 6X6
Copic Markers


I actually made this on the tail end of my last break, but have not had a moment to grab a picture and get it blogged until now. I love this adorable image. The suit cases were a lot of fun to color up as well. I love these cut outline stickers and the making things with them. They shine and shimmer up really nice in real life. I know Krazy Kreations has a few kits as well, which is always fun to make because the kits have it all and you can just be mindless and have fun.

I have another week off of school but I have to go back to work next week. I hope to get inky every night between now and then. I tried to make a card and it bombed, so I will try again. A different design. Maybe someone else's, lol.

I have gone through over 5,000 emails. I'm down to just over 15,000 lol, but that is so me. And when I say I've gone through them, I truly have. No finger on the delete button pushing it over and over again. I have to look at and inspect each one. I do not want to miss a thing. I have discovered things I missed! Not just fabulous creations of other stampers and card makers, but dies and stamps, and papers oh my! lol.  I seriously missed seeing a few products that I am going to have to have, lol. I will have to add them to the wishlist. Which is growing longer and longer while I am busy doing school work. I do have a few pile ups here, things that couldn't wait, lol.

I am half way done through my BSN program!!! Six down and six to go!!! I almost gave it up with this class. After statistics, I was just burnt out and felt like I needed a longer break, but my counselor steered me in the right direction and I finished the class. I was also able to take a week off of work just after class and this has done me a world of good. The family packed up and went to see Grampa and Cyndy in Paso Robles, we headed to the beach for an afternoon, and we have gotten back to the gym. All things I wanted to do.

I hope to be able to do more blog hopping and see what everyone's been up to. I have made it to a few but not everyone yet.

Thank you for stopping in and checking on me,

Holly


1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Holly this is gorgeous hunny. Love that fabby image and oh my, those stamp hauls you've had lately. Gorgeous!! Glad to read you're making your way through your studies, it CAN feel so overwhelming at times, especially if you're still working!! Well done hun, you'll be so proud of yourself when you're done! Thinking of you and just popping in for a bit of a catch up. Hugs, Wends xoxo