Sunday, August 17, 2014

You deserve a break ....

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Welcome to a new Holly-Day Monday.  Today I want to inspire you with some My Favorite Things stamps and dies, I know, big surprise there, lol. 

 
Oh I love these office supplies.  I had to crack up when I made a paper, paper clip, lol.   There are so many more things I can do with this set and I have been thinking about some scrapbooking I could use them with as well.  Such fun!  I love all the toys and especially love that I can accent with the dies. 
 
I will see you again next week, until then, keep looking at the NEW ITEMS tab at the Loves Rubberstamps Store!  There is a new MFT release and it will be coming to the store soon.   You also have one more day to play in our current challenge - Out of Season.  And there is a New Challenge tomorrow!  Yeah. 
 
Holly
 
I'm playing along with this weeks sketch challenge over at MFT.
 
MFTWSC189
 

5 comments:

Marcy said...

Fabulous card and great take on the sketch! That paper clip die looks like a lot of fun.

PaperDaisies said...

You nailed the sketch. Great dsign. I love the paper clip and the design paper. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun creation Holly!! Love those papers and a great job on the sketch too! :) HUGS

yyam said...

Hehe...how fun! :)

wannabcre8tive said...

So fun and cute.