Sunday, July 27, 2014

Somethings Fishy

Hi Friends and Stampers,

It's a Happy Holly-Day, mostly because I'm off today! Whoo Hoo and I have nothing planned but getting inky today!!!! For todays inspiration I thought I'd whip up a little something fishy.

I hope you like my fish bowl as much as I do. I just love this set. I still have a fair fish the kids won last year at the fair on my kitchen counter....grrrr..... how long do they live? lol. I am only used to the ones who live a week or so, lol. I thought I would get some pictures and make some scrap pages using this die as well.
Don't forget to check out all the New Items, Laura has added to the Loves Rubberstamps store. We have a brand new Challenge starting tomarrow but you still have all day to play in our current one.
Thanks for Looking and Checking in on us.
Holly
 
I'm using this weeks MFT sketch
MFTWSC186

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love the fish! This is fabulous Holly!!

Laura Love said...

Ohhhh I love this! Super adorable!!

Brenda in IN said...

This is just adorable. Love that fishbowl.

Marcy said...

Sooooo cute! I've been eyeing this die! LOL