Friday, May 16, 2014

Rose

Hi All,

Happy Friday!  And it's really my Friday so I am so super excited!!!  Any body have Mother's Day plans?  I think I am chillin with my guys at home this weekend.  I love these weekends! 

I have my first card for my New Design Team, Beary Wishes, to share.

 
This was so fun to color with my Copic Markers.  I used: B01, B000 R89, R39, R37, R35, R29, R27, R24, YG03, YG63, YG01, G46, G28, G43.  I used an older sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.
 
I love this New Release Rose and all the other fabulous images Kathie has over at her shop, Beary Wishes. Go take a look! 
 
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.
 
Holly
 
 

2 comments:

Marcy said...

This is so beautiful! :)

Laura Love said...

This is so pretty Holly! Congratulations on your new Design team!