Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hiya Pal

My son texted me last night to remind me I needed to make a card for his friends birthday, lol.   So I whipped this one up really quick.  She likes Mini Mouse was all he could offer, lol.   I looked up "mini mouse" images on google and came across this coloring book image.

 
 
I'm playing along with this weeks Sketch Saturday.  Copic Colors: R29, R27, R24, E000, E00, E21, E93, Y8, Y6, Y2, C2, C1, C00, C0.
 
Hope you all have a great Sunday, be sure to stop by tomorrow for my design team inspiration post.
 
Holly
 

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

So fun! Love your coloring, image and papers! How fun you could make a great card for your son's friend. Hugz!

Cyndy Silva said...

Wish I could just whip up a card that quick and be so adorable without thinking so hard. LOL this is super cute.

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benzi said...

What a wonderful image you found and the card is so adorable and fun. Bet your son's friend will love it.

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm delighted to see you playing along with our sketch this week with this lovely creation. You have coloured Mini beautifully and I love your bright pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Lesley

Marcy said...

Adorable card! I never thought to just google images to color and this looks fantastic! Will be doing this my next theme party! :)