Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fancy Folds

Hi Friends and Stampers,

I was waiting last night for the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge to close and I was getting sleepier and sleepier.  One thing led to another and the next thing you know, Joe and I both snoozing in the living room with the TV on.  I was watching Forensic something or another, but at least I know they usually solve it and catch the bad guy in the end, lol.  Anyhoo, I got up this morning and worked on the challenge blog to get this weeks challenge up. 

This week at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge, we are asking to see your fancy folds.

 
This cute little fold is a remake of a card we did in our S.U. club.  It's 12 X 5 1/2.  It's scored at 2, 4, 8, 10 inches.  At the four and the eight inch, we cut diagonal to the 1 and the 12, both in equal parts.  We took the opposite side of the diagonal cut and glued it to the bottoms and viola, you have my fancy fold.  
 
 
I would like to thank our sponsor Aurora Wings for the cute images they provided the design team, I really love this Strawberry Sprite.  And she was so much fun to color up.  So this weeks prize is a digi image from Aurora Wings as well as the store voucher, double prizes are always so much fun!
 
And speaking of coloring, I was inspired by Delphine's Place, and tried out some of her color combinations.  YG01, YG03, GY00, B10, YG17, YG67, E000, E00, e21, e93, R81, R83, R85, R35, R37, R39, R89, Y00, Y38, R05, YR04.  I loved her poppies and the orange that she used. 
 
I can't wait to see your fancy folds!  I know Laura is catching up on orders and shipping, she has also added a couple things to the New Items that you can go check out. 
 
Thanks for Looking and your kind Comments.
 
Holly
 

10 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

Super cute image and love your coloring. That fancy fold is awesome! Gotta try it.

PaperDaisies said...

Love your fancy fold Holly. It looks fabulous. Love the copic combos you have tried. Hope you had a fun filled Easter. Hugs Nina

Nikki Stalker said...

Gorgeous card Holly. Love the fold and thanks for the measurements as now I can try this one out. Beautiful colouring on the super cute image too.

Nikki

Unknown said...

Very pretty Holly! I really love the Copic colors you got from Delphines place, I will have to try those out too!

wannabcre8tive said...

Such a cute image and colored wonderfully. I like the fancy fold. Thanks, for the directions.

Cyndy Silva said...

Oh this is adorable. I love the card stock you used. Coloring is awesome like always

Marcy said...

What a fun fancy fold and love the colors you used. Beautiful coloring on that cute Strawberry sprite! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super pretty!!!

Carol L said...

This is SO cute with all those tiny hearts and a sweet, beautifully colored image! I love those folds too!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Congrats on your DT nod. Love the fold. Sweet design and fabulous coloring.Delightful! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.