Saturday, March 15, 2014

Thank You - CAS

 
 
Hi All,  
 
Just a real quick post to get this weeks MFT's sketch card uploaded.  I love this weeks sketch, it was perfect for me because I have done four cards in the past couple days and I needed one of them to be CAS, lol.   I found this blue paper in Carta Bella Wildflower 6X6 pad, I thought it would be perfect to cover up with my midnight blue cardstock but it lacked a certain something.  So I got out my bottle of MFT Mixables Mist and sprayed it all over.  Viola, just the certain something it needed.  You cannot really see the shimmer too much in the photo, but it just sings.... lol.   I added the same dp to the top and stamped the Thank You onto it.  But I did not spray this one.  I did, however, use some MFT Color Box Midnight Blue and OMG, I love this ink.  Such great coverage!  I am usually a dye hard Memento Fan, but I decided to go ahead and try a few colors and I do LOVE it!  It's not Copic Compatible so it's put away until I take it out and my trusty Memento is still on my desk, hasn't been replaced yet, lol. 
 
MFTWSC167
 
Thanks for checking in on me today.  Loves Rubberstamps carries most of the line of MFT's.  Go check it out! 
 
Thanks
Holly

4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just fabulous Holly!! Love that background!!

PaperDaisies said...

So beautiful. Love the CAS style. Hugs Nina

Marcy said...

Very cool CAS card! I was so happy to join this week's sketch as well! Those challenges are so addicting but of course I love those MFT PI images which makes it so fun!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my!! I really love this one Holly!! The die cut looks fabulous!