Sunday, March 23, 2014

Coloring on Glitter

Hi Everyone,

I know, heavy post blogging day, lol.   I have one more project to show you today from the Anaheim Scrap Expo.  My friend and I signed up for one class, Coloring on Glitter.  We paid $21.00 and that included the class and admission.  So for $21.00 we shopped all day and did the make and takes I have shown you and everything in the class.  Our class was from Krazy Kreations.  It was a one hour class and our kits included everything we needed to finish up at home.  And we did need to finish up at home, but I only spent a couple hours finishing these up. 

 
This is a Journal we made.  We used Elizabeth Craft Design stickers and burnish them onto the glitter sheet and then colored them with B00 and B05, as well as G99 and YG01.  They also sell the metallic sheet paper.  I love that we used a paper straw!  You can see some shimmer but in real life this just sings it's so blingy.



 
This is the card in the kit.  I did add the negatives from the dots in the sticker set. 
 


This is a Pillow Box that would be perfect for holding a gift card for someone.  I added some of the black dots from the sticker set to the design.  I also had some bling in my stash to add to the centers.
 
So what a bargain huh?  But don't feel too bad for them, they had a store set up in the back and I had to take advantage of my new found love for coloring on glitter paper! lol.   Thanks for a great class Kara!
 
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.
 
Holly


2 comments:

Blankina said...

I would have loved to get that class too..Great project, cool colour choice ,
Hugs Blankina

Marcy said...

Wow, these are so cute! I would love love to go to an expo one of these days. Anaheim is not too close but doable for me so maybe I'll try and get to the next one. Would be awesome to meet up with you there in the future! :)