Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ooo La La

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick post to show you what I made with some friends the other night. 

 
This is a retired poodle image from S.U. The sentiment is from Penny Black MiMi set and the grass and Eiffel Tower are MFT Die-Namics.  The Oval Shape was cut out from a Lil Inker Die, OMG I love these!  I added some flowers and sequins from my stash.  We used prisma pencils and gamsol, something I haven't done in forever.... had to dust them off, lol. 
 
Thanks for checking in on me
 
Holly
 
 

10 comments:

Bridie said...

Great card, the poodle suits the theme perfectly

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a great day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Desire Fourie said...

So beautifully French. Love the poodle.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue said...

WOW! Stunning card, such a fabulous design. I love the colours and cute image too.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

So cute Holly! I love the reverse cutout with the oval that is an awesome die! {Hugs} Laura

Ellen Taylor said...

Ooh la ls indeed! Awesome francias card Holly! Love the framing of the Eiffel Tower!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my gosh, I love this. My granddaughter is crazy about the Eiffel Tower and all things Paris. This is a great card and I'm off to see about that Eiffel Tower die.

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Holly. I love the poodle and such a fabulous setting for the image.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marcy said...

Oh, I love Paris themes and this is so cute! love the cute poodle and the eiffel tower in the background! I wanna go!!!! :)

PaperDaisies said...

Ooo La La. A fabulous card Holly. That poodle is so sweet. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just ooo la la cute.