Sunday, January 26, 2014

Jump Rope for Heart

Hello Friends and Stampers,

I know, what's up with me, two posts in one day!  I'm on a roll today, lol.  I read about the Little Miss Muffets', jump rope for heart fundraiser.  This cute little photographer is Ryker, I believe he is a cousin of theirs who had open heart surgery as a baby.  So they are doing a fundraiser for the American Heart Association.  Every Digi Ryker sold will provide some funds towards the American Heart Assoc.  I think I read $2.00 of every purchase and he is only $3.00!  Such a deal.  You can read all about it on their blog HERE.

 
Isn't he the cutest thing?  I love little boy images and this one looks like my Jeepy.  I added a MFT Die-Namic Accent Cute Camera's.  I  printed him on my X-Press It paper and colored him with my Copic Markers.  I think I might have mistaken the straps for his shirt, lol. 
 
I also found this fabulous sketch over at Karens SSS #204

And I am also entering in Little Miss Muffet's Current Challenge - Make a Fuss - Fussy Cut your image. 

Three things in one, wow! 

I did manage to get some shopping and planning done.  I washed all three dogs and got out the blow dryer.  I fed the family and ignored the mess and just played and played this weekend, lol.  Oh and we went to the park yesterday for some paper boat floating and bicycle riding .... er.... the boys that is, lol. 

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!

Holly

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun and cute. Love the design. Great for anyone who loves taking photos.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Karen Giron said...

He's darling! What a cute card for photographers. Fantastic!

Nancy Thomas said...

That's some of my favorite paper - looks perfect for that great image.