Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Thank You

Hi Friends and Stampers,

I am going to upload this in two min or less, lol.  I will be back later with the list of products I used from Loves Rubberstamps

 


 

Late for work, lol.

Holly

Wow, I made it work on time, lol.   List of ingredients:

Happy Harvest 6X6 doodlebug paper
MFT - Thankful Leaves
MFT - Die-Namics - Fall Leaves
MFT - Sentiment Strips 2
MFT - Die-Namics Dizzy Doily
MFT - Die-Namics Circle Stax 1
Memento Ink: Rich Cocoa, Morocco, Lady Bug, Tangelo, Canteloupe, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves. Tuxedo Black.

I stamped the image in VersaMark and used gold embossing powder, heat set and then sponged the colors on. 

9 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Holly. The leaves are beautifully and I love the design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Jodi Collins said...

SO pretty! LOVE the leaves and the doily!!!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Holly. The leaves are such beautiful colours.
Sue xx

*Vicki* said...

Such gorgeous leaves Holly and stunning colors!! WOW! HUGS :)

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful! I really love these Fall leaves with the hint of bling! Such pretty colors too!

Anonymous said...

Holly --- this is a fabulous autumnal beauty!! I love the rich colors & the super fun DP !! :))

yyam said...

Really pretty!

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous Holly. I really love the doily die and colors.

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous Holly. I really love the doily die and colors.