Friday, September 6, 2013

Let's Do Lunch


Best Glue Ever
X-Press It Paper
 
Hello Friends And Stampers!
 
Happy Holly-Day!  Even though I had a shorter work week, it was a busy one and I am looking forward to this weekend off!  And I am so ready to "Let's Do Lunch"!  lol.   Here is my Holly-Day Inspiration for today. I love this cute little P.I. Called - on a picnic.  The links to the store are just under the picture.  I stamped the image on the yellow paper, then stamped it again on the blue/green paper and then stamped it again on the X-Press it Paper, all in Memento Black Ink.  Then I colored with my Copics and fussy cut the images out.  I cannot get enough of this Echo Park Paper, I just love the colors and the cute designs.  I think I might use this one up completely! lol.  The Toy Box Candi pieces are so easy to use and I love the cute design on them. 
 
Wait til you see ALL the NEW LISTINGS of MFT's Laura added to the store!!!! I'm so excited!!!! And yes, I ordered.  lol.  I ordered twice!   And there is plenty more on my wish list since she has all the newly released items on there as well as some newer ones and some retired ones.    She has added quite a few things,  Some Odd Girls, CC Designs, The Greeting Farm, Saturated Canary, and don't forget about those new Prima Dolls!  There is something for everyone, that's for sure.  And you know, I love it all! lol. 
 
Our Current Challenge is everyone's favorite - Anything Goes!  There are some great prizes to be won, so now is the chance to upload those fabulous cards and projects you have been making!
 
We just got back from my son's Open House.  It was good to meet his teacher and see where he spends his days.  He is thinking about running for vice president of the school this year, and he is quite popular.  I was texting my Grandson's teacher this morning.  Seems Mr. Reed did not feel like doing Math today.  So we finished up the last of our homework, went over the spelling words for tomorrow and read through his two little reading books.  While listening to the Violin Practise in the background. And then I read a book to him for a half hour and it was off to bed.  Wow, this feels like the longest day ever, lol.  All that was after my 10 hour shift. 
 
I hope to get some inky time in this weekend.  I was able to work on a card with a bit of different edge to my style, I will show it to you on Tuesday!  I hope to get around to everyone's blog and see what you all have been up to as well. 
 
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.
 
Holly
 


 

20 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a sweet image and an adorable card Holly! Love your colouring and your paper choices!!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Holly. Such a sweet image, beautiful colouring and pretty papers too.
Sue xx

*Vicki* said...

This is really sweet Holly! Love your take on the sketch and your background papers are so lovely! HUGS :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Super cute Holly - I really like your take on the sketch.

zehra said...

This is so cute, hope ur weekend is rested and u get to do lunch. Gorgeous card

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card.
luv
Debby

Mona Pendleton said...

So adorable Holly! love her rosy cheeks and pretty red bow! That is just precious! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Holly! Love the sweet PI image and great take on the sketch!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and such a cute image tfs!!!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Soooo, adorable card, Holly, so cute pict,,,,,,,,,,I am falling in lovw with these owls,,,, OMG,,,,, it inspired me,,,hahahahaha-

Marcy said...

This is so adorable! i love this MFT image and your paper piecing looks fantastic! :)

lostinpaper said...

You totally have made me want to get out some fabulous papers and start creating, your card is just adorable!

Tracy said...

This is really cute Holly. I like the way you used the primary colors for your papers and image. It gives it a great kid feel. :-) Hugs!

Tress said...

Super adorable! Love the sentiment with this image!

Wishcraft said...

Such a sweet image and fab papers too, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Athina said...

Awesome coloring Holly! She is so sweet!

yyam said...

Awww....what a cutie. Just love the colours and patterns here! :)

Ellen Taylor said...

Adorable card Holly! Makes me wish my girls were little again! Awesome papers too!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just adorable.
Caroline xxx

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute and sweet.