Tuesday, September 17, 2013

1, 2, 3, Challenge!

 
 
 

 
 







Hello Friends and Stampers!

Sorry my post today is a bit late, blogger was not exactly cooperative last night for me.  It was not letting me add pictures!  Grrrr.  Even now I had to kind of baby it along by adding one picture at a time, lol.   But they seem to have posted, so I am going to run with it now, lol. 

We have a different challenge for you over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog:

This week's challenge is: 1, 2, 3
Have 1 Image, 2 Designer Papers & 3 Embellishments!


Okay I know I have more than three embellishments, lol.   I just can never stick to the rules, lol.  I love these Prima Dolls and Tags I got over at Loves Rubberstamps.  I think I am going to have to pace myself, because all I want to do is create a bunch of tags with these dolls!   I'm also not quite ready to give up on the summer colors either, I love this Paper Pack!  There are so many different combinations of papers in it that work so well together. 

This has been a very hectic week, sliding into the weekend.  I am glad I have a catch up day around here.  I volunteered to work an over time day but the Census Gods had other plans, so I bow to them and thank them for the much needed rest, lol.   I'm definitely going to be making a card today, and getting around to comment on every ones blog today.  I can't imagine a more perfect day! 

The Design Team would like to thank The Paper Shelter for sponsoring us this week as well as for the fabulous images they provided us.





Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments! 

Holly


P.S.  - You will want to go see what's NEW in the store this week, Laura has added a lot of fabulous stamps!!!  

Thoughts and Prayers to the flood victims as well as the DC victims. 



20 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

Holly you are amazing with these Prima Dolls. Love her dress and all the pretty flowers.

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just stunning with beautiful colouring. Love the grass under her feet.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful tag! Love the fabulous dimension you added!

Sue said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous Holly. I love the pretty image, beautiful papers and such wonderful detailing too.
Sue xx

Laura said...

This is beautiful, Holly! All of your details are perfect, and I love that grass border!

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous tag Holly!! Love the doll image and your gorgeous papers! HUGS :)

Wishcraft said...

Fab stamp and love her paper pieced outfit. Lovely tag :o) Hugs, Lisa x

~Tammy~ said...

This is super duper cool! I love how you worked everything together for the challenge requirements.

PaperDaisies said...

Holly, love the doll. Your colour choices are perfect. Those papers are stunning. Great tag. Have a fabulous week. Hugs Nina

Tress said...

Gorgeous Holly! What a fabulous scene you created!

yyam said...

This is sooooooo pretty! You have mad colouring skills Holly!

jonim52 said...

Holly, this is so so gorgeous. I haven't tried this stamp yet, but you are inspiring me!

zehra said...

Wow, this is beautiful, looking at this I want to get this doll, love ur paper piecing and coloring, love the flourish and the embellishments, real pretty tag

Benzi said...

Oh, what a sassy tag, Holly. I love it!!!
Yes, prayers needed for all these folks. Sad all around.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow this is a gorgeous tag sweetie...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really fabulous tag. I love the colours and your flowers are terrific.
Caroline xxx

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just the cutest tag! I love the flowers, the grass and all the fab details you have added.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful tag, great background and fabulous image.

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute tag Holly! Love all the pretty flowers!

Laura Love said...

D-R-O-P-J-A-W G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! This is amazing Holly! The papers, beautiful flowers and flourishes...all are stunning! I hope you continue to use these dolls...I love seeing what you create with them!!