Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's Christmas In July!

Don't Forget about our Design Team Call!  See details HERE.

 



MFT PI - Little Santa
MFT Die-namics Blueprints 1
MFT Die-Namic Santa's Sleigh
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic X-Press It Paper
Copic Markers

Hello Friends and Stampers!

It's time for a New Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Christmas in July!  Wow, I have to say that I love this challenge because I love Christmas and because I procrastinate Christmas Cards until it's just too darn late to get around making them and sending them, lol.  I love this little Santa and the Santa Sleigh die-namic is so fabulous.  In real life this glitter paper is not as manic as it is in the photo, lol.  I use glossy effects on the boots and some glitter on the snow hills.  I am having one of those moments in a scrappers life where I held back on two items in the store and now I am regretting it, lol.  I forced myself to choose between Santa and this cute elf girl!  Plus I have a wavy cutter so I decided I did not need this die-namic snow drift!  And these two items I spent hours looking for, because shirley I bought them right? grrrrr.  I was in one of those self talk moods because I had so much to buy for Christmas and I made myself choose.  Well, fortunately, they are still in the store and I can still order them for this year! lol.  I also cannot say enough about the blueprints 1 die-namics, I LOVE to use this set and I think it might mean just a little more to me because it was a gift from Laura to me.  Which was so sweet! 

Have you been to the Loves Rubberstamps Store to check out all the New Items Laura has added? I love that she has the new items search button so I can just pick up from there and move backwards, lol.   As mentioned above, we are having a Design Call Team.   Something we haven't had in a while because we all keep renewing.  Laura is a lot of fun to work for and this team of gals are wonderful and very supportive.  We have a email chit chat at least once a month if not more and everyone feels like they have a say in what goes in the store, the weekly challenges, and any other new or fresh ideas you may have.  So if you are looking for a Design Team to be on, this is a good one to try out for.  We are looking for ALL skill levels and styles.  Do not be afraid to try out because you don't think you are good enough.  If we all designed the same, there would be no need for all of us.  Scrap pages and 3D items are also allowed. Also, take a look through the store and see how many different companies and styles of stamps Laura carries!  That alone is exciting and you get a great discount on most things, which means you can buy more! lol.  So try out to come join us!

Well we have our Grandson with us now and the two boys are filling up all the extra space and time, lol.  They are having a ball.  We went to see despicable me 2 today and I think I might have enjoyed it a tad more than the kids in the theatre and it was packed, lol.  I love the minions and the fun antics and the kids in the cartoon. 

I hope you are all having a great week!  Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly



7 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Holly. I love the image and gorgeous sparkly sleigh.
Sue xx

Ivonne said...

Your card is so beautiful Holly. I love the cute Santa and all the fabulous dies you have used.

Melody said...

So cute! I love the way you combined all the MFT dies.

Shelby said...

Great Christmas card and love the different elements you've used!

Shelby

Tress said...

Love the scene you've created! Fabulous Christmas card!

Athina said...

Awesome coloring! I love that sparkly sled!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is an awesome card, I love the sparkly sleigh.