Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cute Nurse


 
 

 
 
Hello Friends and Stampers,
 
It's Tuesday, time for a new Challenge over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog!
This week we are asking you to add a Charm to your project.
We are sponsored this week by The Paper Shelter, so that means you not only win a voucher to the store, you also win some very cute digi images!
The Design Team would like to thank The Paper Shelter for providing us with some adorable images!
 
My Little gal is a digi called Cute Nurses.  She comes with a friend because, Hello!, we don't work alone that's for darn sure.  It takes team work and dedication.  I nearly did not get this card finished in time.  Life has been so busy in all aspects and I had even emailed Laura to let her know last night.  I was talking with my dear husband about how awful I felt not getting my card done and he volunteered to make dinner tonight and give me a few hours to work on it!  yeah, he is so awesome!  So dedication and team work at home too, what could be better?
 
I hope you are having a great work and have time to make something too!  I rarely ever use charms and when I do, they are nearly all hand made.  But I had a few store bought ones for just this occasion.  How about you?  Do you use charms on your projects often?  I can't wait to see how everyone is using them. 
 
For this design, I used Karen's Sunday Sketch.
 
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!!!
Holly
 
P.S. Want to be on our Design Team for a full term?  or maybe just a month on our Guest Design Team?  Read how HERE.
 
 
 

10 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Holly. I love the image and your colouring looks fabulous.
Sue xx

Danni said...

Such a great card! Love the paper!!

Tracey said...

What a super sweet card Holly!!

Laura said...

Awww... what a sweet hubby! He sounds like a keeper! ;)
Super cute card, her hair looks awesome!

Misty's said...

Super gorgeous card, Holly. Love the background and the image is super sweet... fantastic coloring in as well. Love it!!!
Michaela xx

Tress said...

This little nurse would definitely cheer anyone up! So sweet!

Ivonne said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the DPs and the cute charm.

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love the coloring job and the charms!

*Vicki* said...

I really adore these images and you've done such a gorgeous job with it!! TFS! HUGS

Ellen Taylor said...

Hang on to that man!! Love the paper and color choices and the adorable image! Great card Holly!