Friday, April 5, 2013

News Flash





News Flash!  Today is a Holly-Day Friday over at Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog
I actually am typing this up on Thursday evening - my day off.  Wow, today was like the shortest day ever!  I made three cards.  That's it.  I looked up and had to text my husband to bring dinner with him on the way home from working and from picking up Jeep!  OMG!  Lazy! lol.  I am a slow crafter and sometimes tend to get lost in my own zen of card making and coloring.  I was expecting it to be about 2 and it was 4:30, lol.  Oh that's okay though, thankfully he appreciates the times when I am wonder woman enough to not care when I am, "The Blob." lol.

Today I am using the cute PI - read all about it.  I inked her up in Memento Tuxedo Black and used my Die-namic Circle Stax 1 and Circle Stax 2, along with the Mini Tabs Quartet.  I used The Best Glue Ever, as well.  And colored her with my Copic Markers

Wish I had another day off but it's back to work tomorrow and Saturday for me.  What are you doing on your weekend?  I need you to tell me so I can live vicariously through you.  lol.  Have you checked out our Challenge?  You know you want to play!  Also don't forget to hop around on our Sunday Inspiration, today's the last day to get your comments in!  And be sure to watch for this Sunday's Blog Hop.  I won't be participating in this one, but I will be hopping around to see all the fabulous designs.  You also don't want to miss next Tuesday's Challenge....EEEEK, I just made the card for that one and I LOVE IT! 

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!

Holly

11 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely fabulous take on the sketch!! Love your card Holly!!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Holly. I love the image and beautiful papers. Wonderful colouring, as always.
Hugs Sue xx

Cathy said...

I absolutely love this card. The papers are put together so well and they are perfect for the sketch! I must say you out did yourself!

Danni said...

This is just so cute!! Love it!! and you're not alone, I'm a slow crafter too! A good day is more than 1 card...LOL!

Laura Love said...

Super cute Holly! Totally love how you used the sketch and your "vintage" feel with your paper choices! That paper pieced chair is the bomb! LOVE!

Tress said...

Well I don't know how vicariously you'd be living through me this weekend. No special plans, but I will get to spend some quality time in my crafty space! Your card is fabulous! Really like your color choices and the paper piecing!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Holly! Love the sweet PI image and the fun patterned paper you used!

Shelby said...

I completely understand losing track of time! I've actually taken to setting my alarm so I don't forget to pick up this kids from school.
Love your take on this sketch and I just love how you've paper pieced the chair with this sweet image.

Shelby

Mary J said...

FAb layout, Holly and I love how you used the paper too!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful card, great layers.

wannabcre8tive said...

You did a great job with this sketch, I love the papers you chose.