Friday, March 15, 2013

Birthday Girl





Happy Holly-Day Friday!

It's my turn to post of the Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog.  Today I am using the Cute Birthday Girl P.I. from MFT's.  I stamped her with Memento Black ink, I colored her with my Copic markers and used The best glue ever!  I also used some papers from my stash!!!  Yeah.  I kept with our Challenge this week of using green on my project, have you had a chance to play? 

What are your plans this weekend?  Are you headed out of town for anything fun?  I am.  I'm headed to Northern Cali for some birthday fun.  My Dad is turning 75 and his wife has planned a huge birthday party for him.  So I am kinda in the party mood, even though he won't be getting this card for his birthday, lol.  Whatever your plans are, have fun and I hope you have some crafting time in there.

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

8 comments:

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Holly. I love the sweet image with her pretty dress and such a cute face. Yummy papers too.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you Dad has a fabulous birthday.
hugs Sue

CASTOWNE said...

Great card, Holly. Don't you just love those PI images...they are so much fun to paper-piece. Love the papers and layout you chose.

Have a wonderful time at your Dad's birthday party. Hope it's not supposed to be a surprise, because he'll know about it from your blog! LOL!

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Holly! I love it!!

Have fun celebrating your Dad's birthday!! I am off for a scrappy weekend with friends! Can't wait! It's been forever since I have gotten crafty!!

Laura said...

Super cute Holly! Great papers to go with that image!
Have a great time celebrating your Dad!

Danni said...

Love this card!! Just too cute and sweet! Really like the colors!

Marcy said...

Adorable card! Love this PI girl and your take on the sketch is perfect! :)

Ivonne said...

This is so beautiful! Love the card layout and the beautiful papers. The image is soo sweet! Hugs, Ivonne

Laura Love said...

This is so cute and you did such a great job with the sketch! I hope you have a wonderful trip! Happy Birthday Holly's Dad :D