Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Elf Marci





Happy Holly-Day Friday!

Are you off this weekend?  I am too!!!  Whoo Hooo.   I have all kinds of last minute things I need to do this weekend.  No rest for the weary eh?  Ah but it's all in fun.  Fun for the little ones.  I may have to take a few minutes here and there to get my DT cards made for next week though, lol.  Seems like so much to do and soooooo little time to do it. 

This week I am sharing my Friday Inspiration Card for Loves Rubberstamps.  I have used Christmas Elf Marci from LaLa Land Crafts.  I inked her up with Memento Black and colored her with my Copics.  I used some Doodlebug Design paper and added some brads. This sketch is from the Tuesday Morning Sketches, and it's just perfect for her. 

This weeks challenge over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog is all about Christmas.  There is still time to play.  I'd love to see what you create.  So come on over and play with us when you get a minute or two to just relax and stamp.  Also take a minute to see the new and exciting things Laura has added to the store. 

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

Simon Says Challenge - Anything Christmas

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Holly. I love the sweet image and your colouring is so beautiful. Fabulous papers too.

hugs Sue

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card!! Love that sweet image and your coloring is fabulous!!

Merry Christmas!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Cheryl said...

Wow! This card is amazing! LOVE your coloring on that cute image, and the dp's look great with it. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Danni said...

So super cute! Love how you colored her up!

Angela said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love your beautiful coloring and what you have done with the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches...Happy Holidays to you!

Katie Skiff said...

Great job - your coloring is always so amazing!! I love this image!!

Debbie said...

What a sweet little elf!! Such a cute image and fun DPs!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Merry Christmas!!

Melissa Craig said...

How adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Cheryl said...

Your card is gorgeous! Your coloring really brings this sweet image to life.



--Cheryl--

CASTOWNE said...

What an adorable image, and your coloring of it only makes it even cuter. Love your layout and dps, too...everything works together to make this a very special card.