Sunday, November 18, 2012

The other side




It needed the other side, lol.  I was starting to put things away, when I thought about it and thought about it and decided rather than lose that paper or the ribbon or the thought process, I would just go ahead and do the flip side, lol.  So I flipped the sketch, printed out 3 more pictures, (with some help from my Hottie - lightening these dark pic's is very complicated!) and colored up my uninked Kraftin' Kimmie - Witchypoo! 

The first picture is my youngest son and his friend, both Ninja's.  The second picture is my Grandson who lives a few hours away, and my third picture is my son again with this years pumpkin.

Again, these items and more Halloween Fun for scrapping can be found at Loves Rubberstamps.

Paper - S.U.
Halloween Charms
WitchyPoo
Spider Die-Namic and Stamp Set.
Memento Ink

Okay now I am really done for the night, lol. 

Thanks for looking and for your kind comments. 

Holly

6 comments:

yyam said...

Hey....it's a layout! How cool! I lovelovelove those awesome photos and the cute witch! :)

Dangina Martinez said...

Awesome! And you did all that in one night? They look so cute! Great job with their sketch to. Hugs, Dangina

Tress said...

Such fun pages! Thank you for sharing with us! It's a treat (pun intended, hehe) to see special moments and events from people's lives.

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Holly! Both pages make an awesome double page spread!!

Unknown said...

I am excited to see your amazing art played out on scrapbook pages! :) This is great work, as always!

Ellen Taylor said...

Fantastic take on the sketch! What a fabulous page to keep those treasured memories! Super fun photos and love the way you used the witch!