Sunday, October 21, 2012

Have a Magical Day

Oh I am up sooooo late!  It's darn near early.  But I wanted to get this made for this weeks Sparkle Creation Challenge, it's a sketch challenge.


I loved the paper so much, I had to cut it out for the panel just to keep the strip, lol.  I picked up this Glitz paper pack yesterday, it's called Cashmere Dame.  LOVE it!  I am using a Sparkle Creation stamp called Your Highness Lucy. 

I colored with my Copics: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E93, Y02, Y04, Y06, RV29, RV25, Rv23, RV21, YR30, YR31, BG53, BG57, BG11, E33, E31, E49, E35, YR31, YR24.

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!

Holly

7 comments:

Диляна said...

Wow, such a cute stamp and lovely colours :-) Wish you a magical day too :-)

Tracey said...

Ooooh, I love this Holly! Gorgeous card!!

Ellen Taylor said...

Wow Holly!! your coloring is fantastic! Great job with the sketch~The bling looks like the champagne is super bubbly!

yyam said...

Oh man, she is gorgeous Holly! I lovelovelove the amazing colours and all those blooms! :)

Sandy Ang said...

how sweet is this !

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Holly! Love the cluster of flowers around her!

Shelby said...

Now she is one fabulous Diva! Love how you've done the flowers and love all of the gems you've used around the image!!

Shelby