Monday, October 15, 2012

Click it!



Hello and what a fabulous Monday I am having.  I have a day off work!  Whoo Hoo!!!  The bathrooms need cleaned, my house looks like it's turned upside down, the kitchen needs cleaned, I have a couple loads of laundry to do, I need to go to the grocery for the weeks worth of meals, I should be cooking something great for tonight's dinner, BUT I decided I really needed to participate in this weeks sketch over at MFT's. lol.  I'm still in my nightgown, lol.   What a great day.  Just going through emails and working on a card.  Doesn't get any better than that for me, and no I am not really feeling all that guilty, lol.  I will run to the grocery after I post this though, lol. 

The second I saw this sketch I thought of my Behind the Camera die and stamp set.  And there was even a place for the mini film strip die.  And of course no card would be complete without using my Fishtail Flag Stax.  And all of these are available for pre-order at Loves Rubberstamps!!!  What's a pre-order?  It's just that, you order it from Laura, she orders it to come into her store and then she mails it to you.  And then she orders a few of each thing to add to her stores stock.  She has a new store and is slowly stocking up on stamps and dies and papers, etc.  I would love it if you would head on over and support her store.  She is so sweet and so great to work with.  The nice part of ordering from her is that there are so many stamp companies to choose from!  I love that!

I am also using MFT's steel grey card stock and I love that color!  The button is from their steel grey collection as well.  This one had a little texture going on inside it and it matched the colors in the dp, love them!  I can't believe I only stamped one thing and it's the little circle of works inked up in Memento Gray Flannel.  I used Echo Park Everyday eclectic 6X6 paper pad, love the little camera's on the side strip of dp there.  And I added some brads from Michael's. 

Okay, that's it for now, gotta get dressed and head on out to the store!  Does anyone else feel like the grocery store is a time warp?  It sucks you in and no matter how fast you run through it, you have lost a couple hours in your life.  lol.  But it beats starvation and so I am on my way, lol.

Thanks for looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly


6 comments:

Sue said...

This is wonderful Holly. I love the camera design and the way you have used the sketch is fabulous

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Sue

Dangina Martinez said...

Awesome Camera and film strip.
Hugs, Dangina

Shelby said...

Now that is the perfect kind of day! Love how you've used these die cuts to create such a fun card.

Shelby

Anonymous said...

Love your adorable card! So glad you shared how you made it too!

g said...

super cute! LOVE the camera- such awesome texture!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a cool camera card!