Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Under Da Sea

This weeks Kraftin Kimmie Challenge is "Under the Sea".  I love these little mermaids.  I have had them in my stash for a while and have not inked them up for a while.  So I was glad to have an excuse to ink her up again.  Of course, I do not remember her name, lol.  But you can find them pretty easily here

This is another one layer card, because playing with my airbrush makes me happy.  I am not sure what extras comes with what mermaid stamps, but I added some bubbles, coral and crab.  Then I masked all the images and airbrushed the sea and the sand.  Pulled off the masks and colored up the images.  I used crystal effects on the bubbles and some stickles (I hardly ever use but love it every time I see it used).  And that's it.   Copic colors:  BG15, BG13, E33, E31, E49, E35, YR2, YR4, Y00, YR07, E00, E000, E0000, E93, E21, BG10, BG11, B00, R05, R01, R08, R02, R29.

Speaking of Copics, I have reservations to take the Copic Standard and Advanced class later this month!  I'm so excited and hope to learn all kinds of new tricks. 

Thanks for Looking and your wonderful Comments.

Holly

6 comments:

cherry said...

sooooo sweet! cherry

Tricia said...

such a cute card holly!
-tricia

Shelby said...

This is an awesome one layer card and your coloring is out of this world!

Shelby

Sister said...

I love this card! Reminds me of AJ and The Little Mermaid, which, of course, I have seen one thousand times. And I agree with the last comment, you really can color.

Sharon Caudle said...

Heidi this is so beautiful! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the coral and crab! Fantastic!
hugs, Sharon

Ellen Taylor said...

Awesomeness!! Love that sparkly tail!