Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm the featured stamper!

I just checked the Color Thrown Down Blog and I am the featured stamper!  Whooo Hoooo!!!!!

These little victories are so exciting to me and make me want to press on in my creative adventures. 

I'm going to be putting a new blinkie up shortly that is a direct link to the Color Throw Down Blog.  It's

So much fun to take a sketch and use the color thrown down challenge colors and see what happens!

Lol.  I hope you can join in the fun as well.

Thanks for looking.

Holly

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Congratulations Holly, It is exciting when you get featured isn't it and it builds your confidence to do more, well done you. Teresa x

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats, Holly!!! Your card was gorgeous...I emailed you the Featured Stamper blinkie for your blog...hope to see you at the CTD challenge again!!!

Pam Sparks said...

congrats Holly! awesome!