Sunday, April 10, 2011

Queen for the Day 47, Make Your Own by Hero Arts


I am uploading to my blog as fast as I can, lol. It might be another three weeks before I can do this again. lol.


I think I am less than 10 Queen's behind now. Bev had this in her gallery:


Coincidence? I think not. I think I was made to pick this little goodie up just mear days before I was searching in Bev's gallery for a good KopyKat victim. lol.


I paper pierced with Melody Ross DSP and water colored with Tim Holtz ink. The flower punches are Martha Stewart and the I died my own seam binding. Still trying to perfect the "sloppy bow" lol.


If I do not get back for a while, please hang in there with me. I really appreciate all my viewers.


1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! I LOVE this! Such a neat retro design!