Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Favorite Things Boy Scout


Isn't he the cutest image? I know, I got a little wild on the shorts, but I could not help myself, lol. The cub scout pack my son belongs to does not require full uniform, so this works for us, lol.


I used the sketch from My Favorite Things Challenge. Recognising that I have only been inking up little girls, I decided to get some little boys too and took some time this weekend to use them.


Very recently we went camping with the cub scouts and oh what a trip that was. Our tent had two leaks and it rained all night. I think I got about 3 hours sleep and am just now recovering from that trip, lol. The boys had a great time though and so in the end, it is worth it to us to pack it up and let them have the experience.


My dsp is October Afternoon's Campfire 8X8 pack. I used River Rock from S.U. and Kraft from S.U. card stock. I also used my Spellbinders circle and my new Fleur DE lis punch from Martha Stewart. I had a cuttlebug fleur de lis embossing folder for my background.


Again, this little guy comes bald with a cowlick. So I had to go out on an artistic limb to draw in hair using my copic markers. lol. I also stamped onto the River Rock for the shirt and socks, and then further colored with my copics. Somewhere in my drawer I found a silver pen to color in the belt badges. I also used a circle punch instead of brads for this.


Copics: Skin E00, E21, E93, Hair E33, E35, E37. Clothes BG16, BG 93, YG 95.


Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This is over-the-top cute! LOVE it!