Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Lovely Labels


I saw this idea somewhere on the Gina K website. I am not sure where now, lol. I just loved the peek-a-boo effect with the Webster pages and the way she positioned her pearls. I used different Webster pages and made my card smallerish.
I shows this to DH Joe, and he started reading the text on the label. I mean who does that? lol. It's a scripture, the one that reads, "though I lead you unto the valley of death....." OMG!!!! So this needed to be a sympathy card and not a love card, lol.
I like it anyway.

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

This is beautiful! I love everything about it...and I don't read the fine print so the scripture is just fine for a love card! lol Absolutely stunning!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous, Holly. You must be very proud of this (until Joe read the fine print, that is....)!